LIMITED PRODUCTION IN SMALL BATCHES
A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH
VANILLA FIR Premium Organic Honey is one of the most valuable honey-treasures worldwide. It is exceptionally thick - and has distinctive cream-colored shades, which is why it is called “Vanilla Fir”. It is sustainably extracted with our premier organic practices, which is why it sustains its many superfood nutritional elements.
✓ TASTE: Unique the world-over, with underlying vanilla and caramel flavors, and a lingering, satisfying aftertaste. Mildly sweet due to its low Glycemic Index.
✓ AROMA: Mild hints of woodsy forest and silent caramel notes
✓ COLLECTION PERIOD: Within specific days during the first 2 weeks of July every year
✓ HARVEST LOCATION: Exclusively at Mount Mainalon, in Arcadia, Greece
€ 44.90 / 325gr
€ 7.90 / 50gr
THE SCARCEST GREEK HONEY
Unique worldwide honey treasure
Vanilla Fir is honeydew honey, not made from blossom nectar. The main raw material is sweet secretions that insects, typically aphids, leave on fir trees. Our bees collect that sweet substance to make Vanilla Fir honey. Thus, it is extremely rare, as it is extremely difficult to be harvested and can only be collected during specific days within the first 2 weeks of July every year. It is a renowned product for its taste and low sugar concentration. It is light in color, a shade between pearl and vanilla. We gave it its first name because of its vanilla-like metalic color shades, but in no way does it imply vanilla in any form.
EXCLUSIVELY FROM MOUNT MAINALON
IN ARCADIA, GREECE
At a height of >1,500m
Mainalon is the tallest mountain in the Mainalon highlands of the Peloponnese, located in Arcadia, Greece. In antiquity, the mountain was especially sacred to Pan (the Great God of tremendous power, Lord of fertility and wild nature). Natura (2000) cites Mainalon as the Greek fir’s best representation in Peloponnisos. This is where our bees harvest our Organic Vanilla Fir Honey treasure, making it special in taste and origin. It is thus the most unique and superlative honey in the world. Vanilla Fir is the higher masterpiece of organic bee craftsmanship. Reasonably called "The Mona Lisa of honeys".
From the beehive to the jar
This precious honey has been sustainably extracted by using centrifugal force method and absolutely without any heating process; that's why it sustains all its BENEFICIAL NUTRIENT ELEMENTS and its unparalleled caramel-like taste.
In small batches
We prepare each bee product by hand in small batches on our farm in Arcadia, Greece, ensuring the highest quality health enhancements for both your body and your skin. To protect our bees, we only harvest up to 60% of our beehives’ production, leaving at least 40% of the honey on the honeycombs, while implementing a course of "balanced" actions to ensure sustainability for our earth, our pollinators, as well as ourselves and the generations to come.
WITH AN UNPARALLELED CARAMEL-LIKE TASTE
Smooth. Soft. Delicious.
A true, deep, rich treasure of Vanilla-Caramel flavor. You will recognize it as an instant classic. It stimulates your tongue with a sweet, buttery taste, and leaves you with a warm, woodsy aftertaste. It stands out with its distinctive appearance: "golden" reflections rippling through it like a gold leaf honey rainbow, with notes of pearly whites. That's why we call it "The Mona Lisa of honeys".
Pure Greek super-nutrition with maximum health enhancements
Beneficial stomach properties, due to its gentle yet rich texture and nutrients.
Potent for restoring the body’s adaptive and immune response systems, because it has a higher quantity of precious minerals and metals (phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron) than all other types of honey.
Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and antiseptic action in the whole body and especially the respiratory system, as well as protecting against bad breath.
Recommended for a balanced low-calorie diet, due to its lower sugars than other kinds of honey.
May also be recommended for diabetics in small doses.
Helps with weight loss and treatment for obesity, by speeding up metabolism and satisfying your cravings for sweets—without giving you a lot of sugar or any fat. This is essential for the daily dose of serotonin you need to be happy.
Those who need to lower their calorie intake (and appropriate for diabetics in small doses).
People with mild sweet preferences or those with a sweet tooth who need to lower their sugar intake, kids included.
Those who need soothing for stomach ulcers or other gastrointestinal stressors.